The Mission of the E Services Committee is to employ technology to:
- Carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous to the still suffering alcoholic;
- Increase overall awareness of the AA membership relative to the purpose, objectives and happenings of Area 78;
- Encourage unity and service within the Area 78 boundaries by having members informed of issues and ideas in a timely fashion;
- Coordinate and support the activities of present and future groups within Area 78;
- Better inform the area membership of upcoming events and to invite and encourage participation in said events; and
- Ensure that the guidelines of the Committee are developed within the framework of the Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous and its spirit of anonymity.