Temporary Meeting Changes
Groups that wish to have their Area 78 meeting listing marked as Temporarily Cancelled, Online, or Hybrid may submit an online change request to the Area Web Administrators (using the Update Group Meeting Info feature on the top left of this page).
On the Update Group Meeting Info page you will:
- Select the city where your group meets
- Click the SELECT button to the left of your Groups name
- When the Change Meeting Request page opens scroll down to where you see the name of your group
- To the far right is a box beneath "Meeting Status" with the options - Normal - Online - Cancel - Hybrid. Please check the appropriate option for the status you want for your meeting: Return to Normal, go Online, Temporarily Cancel, or Hybrid (for both Normal & Online concurrently)
- Remember to Fill in the Required Contact Information at the bottom before you click the Submit button
When applied by our web administrator, your changes will reflect on our Find A Meeting page listings. They will also filter through to the Meeting Guide App on your phone, usually within 24 hours.
To restore your group meeting to its' normal status, simply reverse the process by submitting another online change request after selecting the Normal Meeting Status button. Like before, fill in the Contact Info and submit the request. The canceled or online meeting type checkboxes will be unmarked when the changes are applied by the Area 78 Web Admin, returning your group listing to show as a standard face to face meeting.
If you have questions on this, you may direct your inquiries to the E-Services Chair at email@example.com.